Please Pray for my mom

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
M_Unlimited
Are you human?: Yes!
My mom has been having problems breathing at night. When she went to the doc he found a fleshy mass in her sinus. Please pray it will go away so she will not have to have surgery. She and I are trying some other things to help her body get rid of in naturally.
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

Image ssss

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
praying, please keep us posted
M_Unlimited
She is going to have 2 surgerys, one is on Monday to block the blood feeding it and on Tuesday they are going to remove it. I have been a bit absent because stress and helping my mom out. she wanted to get some stuff done in case she did not make it.
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

Image ssss

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Praying please let us know how it goes.
M_Unlimited
The surgery went well and she is recovering well. but My dad is now having kidney problems :(

Image ssss

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great news on your mom, will keep your dad in my prayers
M_Unlimited
Another update. My mom is feeling a lot better and they fixed her deviated septum wile they were at it. she can breath much better now but some times when she blows her knows to hard it hurts a bit.

Image ssss

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
will keep her in my prayers
jvogel0321
Noob
Noob
M_Unlimited wrote:Another update. My mom is feeling a lot better and they fixed her deviated septum wile they were at it. she can breath much better now but some times when she blows her knows to hard it hurts a bit.

So happy to hear that she's feeling better and able to breathe much better now. I'll make sure to lift her up in a special prayer that she will continue to improve and that God will remove the pain, but better a little pain from blowing her nose than not being able to breathe at all ;) Just be assured she is in His hands and he knows what she needs better than any of us :)

God bless and keep you and yours!
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23