If not one thing, then another

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
N1ghtBreak3r
Are you human?: Yes!
The house situation is finally almost fully resolved; we are just waiting for a few non-threatening loose ends to be tied up. However, now my wife's job is taking an interesting turn - but first some background:

I am working part time and attending school part time as I work through licensing and ordination. My wife is working full time and has all our family benefits and brings home the bacon. She has been able to keep her full time job as Internet marketer even though we moved to a different state than the one in which her company resides. We have been blessed so far with that.

However, her boss is going to be announcing today (already told her since she is the longest tenured employee) that he is selling the company and they are being bought out by a similar company. Sounds like a temporary pay raise but it also sounds like they are going to try to put together a package to entice my wife to move back to where we just moved from which is something we have no interest in doing.

Please pray that through this transition they will allow her to keep working from home and be okay with continuing this arrangement.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Paying, keep us posted!