Please Pray - Dad

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Servant of the King
Are you human?: Yes!
Hello, everyone,

Today, my dad went in for a physical required by the employers of a new job he had applied for. His old job has been causing him unbearable stress, and this was the first good job offer he had found in two years that fits his skills and desires. The physical was nothing more than an extra stamp of approval to cement the offer; the new employers were glad to have him! Then, unexpectedly, he failed the hearing portion of the test, and now the new employers can't hire him, at least not without a couple of hearing aids.

To make matters worse, his old job is requiring a hearing test for all employees soon, and it's possible that he may not be able to even return to his old job.

I'd just like to ask if you could all pray for my dad, that God would show him what to do in this surprising situation, and that, if it's in God's will, He would make a way for my dad to somehow get this job. Most importantly, that we would be content with whatever God chooses to do in our lives.

Thanks,

Servant of the King
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."
--Romans 8:1

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
praying, please keep us posted!
AStrongerFellow
Noob
Noob
Praying for your father!
Servant of the King
Good heavens, how could I have forgotten to update this?

Thanks so much for your prayers! He passed his hearing test a long time ago and has been working there ever since. He does have the night shift though, and it's really hard on him to do such a physical job at his age at such strange hours. He also went through some ear surgery, and now he has fluid buildup that essentially makes him deaf in that ear. We're still hoping and praying that the fluid drains or is absorbed over time, so if you think of it, please pray for that. Thanks for being such a wonderful community!

- SOTK
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."
--Romans 8:1

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thanks for the updated, continued prayers for him