Please Pray

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
poster983
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
About 6 Months ago our neighbor's son John (Not real name) was at a friends home and "Heard a noise" so John's friend pulled out a loaded Gun. It was nothing, but then John (according to his friend) took the gun and pointed at his brain (not knowing it was loaded) and Pulled the trigger. The gun fired and John dropped to the ground. The next day was the saddest day on the street. This was 6 months ago and the mother is now dealing with depression. And to make matters worse, the school John went to is asking her to talk about john at the graduation ceremony. and now she cant sleep at night. So Long story short please keep them in your prayers. Please pray for the mother and father to accept Christ, and to help the mom to over come the depression, and just pray for them over all. Typing this has brought me to tears, Thank You for keeping them in your prayers.

-poster983
M_Unlimited
I will continue praying about this.
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

Image ssss

poster983
Noob
Noob
M_Unlimited wrote:I will continue praying about this.
Thank you.
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Keeping my heart and mind in prayer, but tonight I will pray hard... this weighs very heavy on my heart. God may your Grace, Mercy and Love about in this family. May they come to know your love, and rest in your peace. Please comfort them in these trialing and hurtful times in their lives. Blessings and Prayers go out to the family, especially to the mother.

Thanks for updating us Poster.
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Will pray
Servant of the King
Thanks for sharing this with us, Poster. My family and I are praying for you, John's friend, and John's family.

". . . In everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." --Philippians 4:6-7
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."
--Romans 8:1