Please Pray - Grandma

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Servant of the King
Are you human?: Yes!
Hi all,

I'd like to ask if you could pray for my grandma, Evelyn, who is close to death. There's some sort of infection that unexpectedly resurfaced, and now the doctors are saying that there is no hope of recovery. However, we know that our God can do all things, and that He has power over death itself:

"But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep." --1 Thessalonians 4:13-14

I would very much appreciate it if you could pray that God's will would be done, whether that means a miraculous recovery that stuns the doctors, or a release from the pain of the world into the arms of Jesus.

Thanks,
Servant of the King
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."
--Romans 8:1

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sorry to hear that, praying
Servant of the King
Hi again, all,

My grandma, Evelyn, passed into the arms of Jesus, never again to experience pain, at about 9:10 PM on 4/21/14. Her "light, momentary affliction" (2 Corinthians 4:17) is finally over, and she is in the presence of God Himself in a world where darkness and death have been obliterated and suffering is no more!

Thank you so much again for your prayers. She didn't seem to be in pain when she passed; she simply breathed slower and slower until finally the breaths stopped. Could you now please pray for my grandpa, who will be in a lot of distress now that he's alone?

To God be the glory!

Servant of the King
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."
--Romans 8:1

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Praying, sorry for your loss