open honesty

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Syphrice
Noob
Noob
its hard for me to be completely open at the moment but i suppose that it is easier to do at the computer then it is to do in a face to face conversation so here goes nothing.... its been years since i have felt like myself, i use to have such a bright outlook on life and a beautiful prospective open future... i grabbed life by the horns and ran with it. i ran and ran, till i tripped. it all fell apart and i havent been able to put myself back together since. i feel like its the difference between knowing and not knowing, i didnt know how bad it would hurt to fall. anyway i think this is a good place to leave this thought, if you have questions feel free to ask.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome and thanks for opening up and sharing your struggles. Praying for the strength and courage to trust God with your life and the direction he wants to take it.
M_Unlimited
Are you human?: Yes!
Syphrice wrote:its hard for me to be completely open at the moment but i suppose that it is easier to do at the computer then it is to do in a face to face conversation so here goes nothing.... its been years since i have felt like myself, i use to have such a bright outlook on life and a beautiful prospective open future... i grabbed life by the horns and ran with it. i ran and ran, till i tripped. it all fell apart and i havent been able to put myself back together since. i feel like its the difference between knowing and not knowing, i didnt know how bad it would hurt to fall. anyway i think this is a good place to leave this thought, if you have questions feel free to ask.
I have felt the same way recently, Praying for you
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

Image ssss