Okay so I'm gonna unload here.

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DallenMalna
Are you human?: Yes!
Sorry I've been gone recently, a lot has happened recently. So now that it's Christmas and I have a break I thought I would binge ask for some prayer.

1: My grandpa's bone marrow cancer has returned, He was miraculously healed for 10 years, defying the odds without a trace, but now it's back, he's going through some rough treatments and we're believing for healing so prayers and thankful praise for God's promises are much appreciated.

2: Both my mother and sister due to recent events have stated that they don't believe/hate God respectively. This is sort of a shock for me as they both seemed to seriously love God before, soooo I'm rather unsure of what to do about that.

3: My dad basically got demoted and his pay cut in half, but God appears to be opening up a new opportunity job wise but he's unsure of what to do.

4: My girlfriend of 4 1/2 years and I broke up after a lot of lies and emotional issues came to the surface, there's a lot of pain there but I'm trusting God through the loneliness.

5: I'm going to a brick and mortar college for the first time and it's a big college and I have no friends there so that's frightening.

6: And finally a silly first world problem our internet is gone, I'm typing this from my grandparents house now.

7:(cuz six is a nasty number and I'd like to end off on a good note) I wanted to say a praise and thank God and yall for the friendships I've had both here and online, the love and support I've had has made these times a blessing. God bless you guys and thank you for this wonderful and safe community :)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Praying for emotional and physical strength and healing. Let us know how everything turns out.
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
I will be praying to!
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.