Please pray for my Grandma

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
M_Unlimited
Are you human?: Yes!
So a here is an update. We got a call this morning and we were informed that she died this morning. Please pray for my mom and our family. She was my moms mom.
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

Image ssss

Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Gosh this must be a hard time, especially for your mom. I am praying for your family, for strength and peace. We've talked about her a lot M_ so it's almost surreal, but all in Gods timing. I am glad she lived a very long life also, I hope that will also encourage your family. Praying bro. Blessings.
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sorry for your loss, praying for your family
Servant of the King
I'll be praying, M. It's still a wonderful thing to know that she's finally and safely home with Jesus, in the presence of the Author of joy and glory forever and ever!

"No more night, no more pain, no more tears; never crying again,
And praises to the great I AM; we will live in the light of the risen Lamb!" -- David Phelps

Praying,
Servant of the King
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."
--Romans 8:1

EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
M_Unlimited wrote:So a here is an update. We got a call this morning and we were informed that she died this morning. Please pray for my mom and our family. She was my moms mom.
Very sorry for your loss. I'll keep your mom and your family in my prayers.
jvogel0321
Noob
Noob
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I only just now came across this thread and was hoping it would turn out good. I suppose (like another poster said) it is good as she has found relief from her suffering and joy in the presence of the Lord, but for those who stay behind, I know it can be very hard. We will keep you and your family in our prayers that he comfort you and fill you with the peace that surpasses all understanding. Just know, you will see her again, someday and what an awesome reunion that will be!

God bless you and yours
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23