Please pray for my Grandma

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
M_Unlimited
Are you human?: Yes!
I believe she is yes.
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

Image ssss

M_Unlimited
This is still an ongoing issue. There are a lot of things in play here so it's difficult to explain it all.

She is a a place called transitional care right now and we need to find some one that can live with her 24/7 but we can not afford to pay them. And her ssi or whatever it's called will not pay for it either.

We are not sure but she might have started to get a bit senile. she seems to get confused easier then before. The house she is renting looks like it could fall down in the next earthquake, not sure if she should go back there but the only other option is a rest home or something like it.

Also She let a friend store some non-working cars there and the city wants them gone or they will start charging $1000 a day. He moved some of them but we have to go back and check to see if they are all gone. The land lord is being a but mean about this and other things. My grandma is 80 and does not get that much money from ssi, she has been borrowing money from us to eat. The land lord and other people expect her to pay for things she can not. I just wish they would stop picking on an old lady.

The land lord told her to stop using so much water so she stopped watering the plants outside, now the fire department is going to fine her because of all the dry plants and the landlord does not want to pay the fine. There is a bit of time before they will fine her but we don't have the time or the energy to do anything about it.

The money she is getting so she can stay in the transitional care is running out and they are going to stop paying, so we have to move her out but we can't move her home unless some one can stay with her but we cannot find any one reliable in the area she lives. If we can't get her home then we will have to put her in a rest home, but to pay for it we have to stop having ssi pay for her house and pay for the rest home.

This means she can never go home again.

We are all stressed out about this, my mom is there today telling her that we might have to put her in a home, she could get vary angry about this and hate us for it. I hope it goes well.

There are a lot of other things going on but that is the most pressing.

Thanks for your prayers,

PS: oregorn1997 my other grandma died of cancer some years ago, I took care of her when I was a teen in my parents home.
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

Image ssss

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Doesn't sound like a good situation, praying for some direction and assistance.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Praying.
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Hey M_ its been a couple of months but I was just thinking about how your g-ma was doing? Mind posting an update? God Bless Her in Abundance! ^-^
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight
M_Unlimited
My grandma seems a bit better but there a lot of problems, it's kind of complicated..... I just wish people knew what they were doing. It seems people don't know how to do their jobs. Prayer is still needed thanks.

Image ssss

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Glad she is doing a little better, praying
xxXCAHSEWSXxx
Noob
Noob
my grandma just died and it is really hard on my mom could you please pray for them.
xxXCAHSEWSXxx
Noob
Noob
if you do i will pray thanks to god for that
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
sorry to hear that chase. Praying :(
Servant of the King
I'm really sorry to hear that, Cahsews. I'll be praying too. I know how hard that can be; one of my grandmas is already with the Lord, and the other is lying on the brink of death right now.
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."
--Romans 8:1

M_Unlimited
Things have calmed down a bit but there is still alot going on. She gets confused a lot now prob because of the stroke. She is not happy in the place she is in but I don't think she will be happy in any place.

Image ssss

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Glad things have calmed down, sorry for the lack of happiness
amberchick
Location: In the shadows of shadows........ the shadows in SA, Texas
Praying.

Any updates? I hope she gets better :(
My name? I am.... THE CRAZY WEATHERMAN!!! The coolest weatherman out there...... 8)
I hide in the shadows of shadows...... 8) wait, how do you hear me? :silent:

Benjamen shot himself in the head-
http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24302

To donate to Benjamen's cause-
http://www.gofundme.com/x57d8c
qshop
Minecraft Server Admin
I will definitely pray for her things happen and we just need to continue and hope that everything is ok
I hope that she will grow stronger in the Lord because we can do all things through Christ and He loves us and
He has your hand of protection over your grandma.

Hope she feels better :) ,
Qshop
qshop1

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight

Prism: Minecraft Admin