Please help me, I feel like everyone hates me! :(

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
flufyman
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Guys, as the title says, I feel like everyone hates me. I'm lied to all the time, my "friends" even lie to me. I say "friends" because they arn't really my friends, they are really just a whole bunch of jerks! Recently, one of my "friends" called me retarted. That really made me mad. So, I've been sitting at the girl's table since then, (this has been happening at school). I am ignored constantly and I say "hello" to people and they just pass me on. Im thirteen and girls won't even talk to me! My youth minister, preacher, and parents are really the only people that are nice to me. My only friends are you guys. Lacomstock, Mebmatt, Zekesnack, and Bigvestal all live accross the country and they are the only people my age that will even talk to me. Thanks guys, (Lac, Meb, Zeke, and Big). Even people on other Christian servers lie to me. Who can I even trust. I feel hated.

Please pray for me. :(
Thank you for your time.
Truely, Matthew Mize
delve
:( Thirteen is a tough age; I have no answers.
God does not hate you and neither do I. It really will get better and I'll pray for you in the meantime.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
God really is the only one you can trust in this world. He said Himself through Jesus that He would never leave us nor forsake us. People are bound to change, man. People....they're just people. As long as sin is in this world, it's gonna be like that. But I'm sure God will lead you to the right people.

Trust me, I know how it feels to stand out......
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
You're 13 and the world is starting to open up to you. We've all gone through that. Even those who may be picking on you, they themselves are just as confused as you are at that age.

Hang in there, and always try to look at the good things. Appreciate the friends that you do have, and if you don't have any, look for a new group of friends.

I know that a lot of the friends that I had before I went to high school were jerks to me, so I found a new set of friends!

Hate is a very strong word. Unless you purposely are looking for enemies, I highly doubt anyone hates you.

God is always there for you and He loves you. I'll pray for you.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Praying for real friends and I think you have some people here that would be more than happy to listen and chat with you.
brandon1984
Gamer
Gamer
Brother! Sorry to hear about those people. Hopefully things will get better. Try not to let other people bother you. People can be mean but they can also be nice. Try to look for the good in every person and focus your mind on such things. God bless!
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Blue wrote:You're 13 and the world is starting to open up to you. We've all gone through that. Even those who may be picking on you, they themselves are just as confused as you are at that age.
This is true. 13 is an awkward age for everyone. You're just on the cusp of learning how to be an adult. I guarantee you most of the people you are talking about probably go home and think the same thing that you are. This is a problem that you will grow out of. Unfortunately, we all have to learn to deal with jerks, and it can be rough, but finding someone to talk to can help. Or writing about it here. :)
A vegan atheist walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, are you a vegan atheist? Just kidding, you've mentioned it like eight times already."
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Praying for you amigo.
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
I remember times like that,
even a few years before I was 13. :wtc:

I'll be praying for you,
I have a feeling God will help you find great friends. :)
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
Mtgrace
Noob
Noob
I m really sorry to hear that mathew! I dont know you in person, but i am friends with Luke, Mathew, and Christian. I am really glad for this oportunity for you to share with all of us! I will be praying for you! Always remember, that God is present in our lives. Even if you cant see Gods plan right now, deosnt mean its not there. There is Hope in Jesus Christ!
IronMcFly
Noob
Noob
Yes and No

Yes i know the feeling. But, I find my way out of that.
That feeling can happen to me now, it can happen to anyone.
But No, it is not really true. In fact, not ever true.

Not Everyone is treating you as bad as it feels, or may often be true in this world.

When I get rejected by people I want to like me, worse, feel lied to, it messes me up.
It messes anyone up.

And I don't want to stop caring what others think, especially people I'm attracted to.
It is healthy and good for me to be attracted to people my own age, people at school,
people who seem to have fun and friends, maybe energy, confidence, beauty or power.

But... ( can you guess where I go? where we all must go for Reliable Truth and Love? )
JESUS said "my Father who is in heaven, He alone is Good." I go to Him, through Scriptures, Prayer, Songs,
then I seek the few in this world, the very few who will be mostly honest, and loving, still flawed, will still occasionally fail you, me, fail themselves.

Practically speaking, being a teenager is like being a drunk at times, it is a body+mind that
focus on 1 or 2 things or emotions too dramatically at times. Feelings waver from being happy to sad,
some days everyone is a friend -or- nobody can be trusted. Fight the wavering by holding on to the Anchor of Faith.

Teenagers also tend to under sleep. Get your rest. Take it slow. Value the few, and accept that very many you want to like you, want to hear the truth from, are not able or willing to do so.

While in school appearances can be especially deceiving. Young people who appear to be like you are not.
And worse, the consequences of their sometimes wicked lies, feelings, and behaviors are masked by
the energy of youth or the generous mercy of parents and society.

However, what occurs in most peoples 20's is much different. 2-5 years after high school or college, away from the $ support of parents, young people see the dramatic consequences of Lies, Drugs and Alcohol, careless selfish sex, distance from or total forgetting of Prayer, Bible, Jesus, God Almighty.

Again, Yes, look for trustworthy friends your age, but accept they may be rare.
Still Value even much older Parents and relatives, Elders in church or role models in books.
Remember everyone 40, 60, even 80 was a teenager. They do know what it IS like.

Best wishes as I hope you Trust and Endure, being Grateful for what God does bless you with.
o/