What am i Doing here?

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
antvaughn10
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Don't know why I'm posting this but...
my names anthony and I'm 15. when i was about 11 or 12 i had to go and get checked out by my family doctor she asked for a Stool sample.. later on... tests came back. .. they wanted to scan me and do a colonoscopy. then around 12 i was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. it was pretty fine for the first year a couple painful stomach pains all the time but other than that i was living normally and never missed school. then about a year and a half ago. the pain was getting worse. i was taking pills prescribed by my doctors but none seemed to work so every eight weeks i would drive up to spokane with my dad which was just an extra two hours of sleep. and i would get iv's which took abut 4-5 hours. then we would go home. those worked a little bit but not enough so they boosted my limit to the limit. and it seemed to stop working so they gave me two choices either to get it fixed through a series of operations are continue to have it and try out a new drug shot that may or may not help. i chose the operation. In april after i joined for my first couple weeks it was good. i was at home now because the pain was so bad and it was causing me to have accidental embarrassing moments at school which were torture for me. my operation was scheduled for april 4th.. my mom was on vacation in hawaii during my birthday in march then the day after my birthday she came home and left the next hour to go to alaska to her moms funeral... so april 4th rolled around and i was super scared and hungry for i had to clear out my system and drink like a gallon of salty watery stuff.... i was asleep the whole time and during the surgery they removed my large colon and intestine and appendix. i was supposed to be out of bed in like 2 days. but i was having complications and i got an infection on my stoma ( i have a whole on my stomach where my poo comes out of called an illeostomy) and then i had to get a second surgery to fix that infection. after 12 days in the hospital which should have been 4 - 6 days i could barely walk and layer down half the time i was there. i learned to change my stoma bags and now i have to follow very strict diet called the illeostomy diet or the low fiber diet. pretty much no vegetables and nothing with skins... today i went and got X-rayed again and they checked my rectum to see if it could hold any thing then they said it was good. now i only have two more steps left and its all better i think or this is what i know so far. I go back up to spokane in like a week or two to see my doctor and he will rectally examine me again and to see its everything is good. then he will schedule the next surgery called the takedown which is where he will connect my Stoma (small intestine) to my new rectum ( J-pouch ). then the next day i should be up and walking and happy and lively and some what normal.
i just posted this because i like you all and i want you to know my situation because it is really hard to explain in a mine craft text box with like 100 letters per enter. I'm just really worried something might go wrong or if i can't do some things that i would have liked to do. i only know that two long term side effects are better chances of dehydration and skin cancer. so i have to drink a lot of gatorade to keep my strength up and water like all day... i really like this server and the people because its really nice to chat with you guys. i never got banned before especially on my first christian server. but I'm really a nice-weird guy once you know me. I'm a little short too I'm only 5 3" and when i had ulcerative colitis which is now cured, i gained a lot of weight. but now its gone i lost 25 pounds in like 2 weeks. it felt amazing shedding it off. it was uncomfortable. if you read this whole thing thats cool. it seems like a lot but I'm just writing fast from my heart..:)
brandon1984
Gamer
Gamer
That's great that you got curative surgery! UC is maybe the only inflammatory disease that is curable, so good deal. We like having you on the minecraft server. Anyway, i'll be praying for you dude.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thanks for posting. Stay strong! I'll keep you in my prayers. Please keep us updated on your progress.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Praying for you amigo.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Will be praying for you!
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Praying
antvaughn10
Noob
Noob
Thanks Guys a bunch. my family doesn't really treat me much different but its Super nice for you guys to be doing that:). i don't have anymore info i think but i will surely keep you posted!!
Syxth
Noob
Noob
I'll definitely be praying for you.
antvaughn10
Noob
Noob
Just found out i go to spokane on June 12th to be examined then they will decide when to schedule my 'takedown' surgery
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
let us know what they say!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
ccgr wrote:let us know what they say!
This.
jester747
Forum Moderator
Praying, mon son.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.
antvaughn10
Noob
Noob
Hey just got back from my appointment with my doctor.. so I'm doing ok and they scheduled my takedown surgery for the 20th.. next Wednesday. i should be in captivity in the hospital for 3-5 days after the surgery.. i hope I'm ok.. i hate having the illeostomy pouch on. I've had it on for over 2 months and its normal for me but still sucks. at least its coming off
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweet deals amigo. ^_^ Praying that your surgerizing goes smoothly.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Glad you got the go-ahead and I hope the pouch will be gone for good. Praying for a smooth operation and a quick recovery.