What am i Doing here?

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
antvaughn10
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
sharonmercy37 wrote:A close Christian friend of mine just went through a lot of what you've mentioned in your posts. For someone of 15, you seem to be handling all of this in an amazingly mature way.:D Sorry, I didn't read about this until it was all over. I still prayed for your continued recovery and for no short or long term complications and for you to feel the Lord's presence and for your family.
Looking back at all this I really feel like I didn't thank everyone enough! My family is weirded out by me but you all made it waaaaay less stressful and a whole lot easier to get through. My first surgery was hell and back (scuse me), but I pulled through with all your prayers and a whole lot of walking and pumping my legs xD. I felt the spirit with me throughout my stay at the hospital and I'm glad I did and I recovered from my second surgery the next day! Well meaning I was walking the next day, which was great because I had been in bed 5 days the last time before I could sit up! So Thanks for all the prayers and meaningfulness it meant to me!
Blue Collar Servant
Noob
Noob
glad to hear you doin well, btw i you play on xbox or anything? i need another victom to troll.. jk. just some happy gaming xD
The world needs jesus!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
glad to hear you're doing better!
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
It's a miracle, kid. Make sure you don't forget who it was that bought you through. The prayers was the empowerment, but God is the one who helped you make it through the storm. Remember that. May the Heavenly Father keep you in perfect Peace through Jesus Christ.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami