I'm going crazy.

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Well, as you all may or may not remember, I had a rough year last year. I'm not going to get into the details, but things are not improving. I have an incredible amount of things on me right now, and I'm starting to crack. Last week my fiancée and I were walking through a parking lot when a car pulled dangerously close to us. To make a long story short, the story ended about 20 or 30 minutes later with me blocking traffic by laying in the middle of the parking lot when the police finally came by and convinced me to get out of the way. Apparently I had also damaged someone's car (all I remember is screaming at her to get out of my face).

Anyway, I'm getting to where I can't take much without flipping out. I yell at people at the slightest provocation, and I can barely control myself anymore. The drama won't be letting up any time soon, and i don't know how much more I can take without going crazy or killing myself, whichever comes first.

Now, as most of you know, I don't claim Christianity anymore. Honestly, I don't know if prayer works, and I'm not sure why I'm even posting this here besides needing a good vent. But it's nice to know that somebody somewhere is thinking about you.

That's all I have to say, really.
A vegan atheist walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, are you a vegan atheist? Just kidding, you've mentioned it like eight times already."
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Bruce_Campbell wrote: it's nice to know that somebody somewhere is thinking about you.
Which we are, brother.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Regardless of whether or not you believe prayer works, please know that we will be praying for you.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
praying for you and willing to listen if you want to talk.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Praying.
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
ohnolookout
VIP Member
VIP Member
Praying. I'm also here if you need to talk/vent.
Si ergo Filius vos liberaverit vere liberi eritis
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
ohnolookout wrote:Praying. I'm also here if you need to talk/vent.
Couldn't have said it better.
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
I will be praying to.
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Hey, guys. Just wanted to give you all an update. Things are pretty much the same as far as my situation goes, but I'm not under nearly as much stress as I was when I posted this. I started taking some medication, which seems to be helping me not to brood over stuff. Even before the medicine though, I'd started feeling better, even not long after I posted this. All your thoughts and prayers have really helped me deal with this stuff, and I mean that sincerely. Thank you all again. :)
A vegan atheist walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, are you a vegan atheist? Just kidding, you've mentioned it like eight times already."
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Glad things are getting a little better, we're always here for you. Prayers are free :D