Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 3:05 pm
While I was at a friends house playing call of duty black ops III, I saw that you can enable and disable graphic content. I read in another forum that when graphic content is off, that there is no blood or language IN MULTIPLAYER. However, I was wondering if it turned off blood and language in he campaign mode, including the little videos mid or after a level. If anybody could shed some light on this topic, I would be grateful.
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:11 am
i don't know about the graphic content in this version in the campaign mode as i still haven't played that part. I know a previous version there was a scene where you shot innocent people but i understand why there is that option.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest