1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 12:30 pm
I am brand new here, I hope I'm posting in the right section.
I’m hoping to meet a group of people with similar gaming interests to hang out with, because gaming isn’t fun alone!!
I like WoW, but I am not good at it, and I don’t love all the grinding. I’d be interested in playing through it casually – just to explore content.
My Dad and I have been playing Hearthstone more recently, which is pretty fun, but we both just got into the Heroes of the Storm Alpha. I really like it so far, but it’s a game that you need teamwork with all five players, and that just doesn’t happen.
Is anyone interested in playing any of these games?
- VIP Member
- Posts: 941
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:32 pm
- Location: NM
"IT'S LIKE GIBBERISH ONLY IT'S IN PRINT." - DeadManReedeemed
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests