UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

User avatar
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Posts: 3539
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 12:00 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Contact:

Re: UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

Post by ArchAngel »

The flight attendant held off by Speeds arm took full advantage of his distracted attention and a grizzeld claw finds itself a hold around his neck. Before he could react, it lurched forward, only to find it's head meeting a bullet from Stephen's pistol. The head snaps to the right, splashing blood on all behind, and Speed threw the body to the ground.
He nods to Stephen as Luke's rubble flies over head, failing to hit a target, but certainly making a nice crashing sound.

Conner's moves to swing, but couldn't get enough room for a proper swing, leaving him with an ineffectual bunt. The man in the hawaiian shirt pays no attention, but is also unable to get a hold of Conner.

Another man comes hobbling up to Speed, but he was easily held off, unlike what only seems like a rabid hipster, which has jumped and latched itself onto Jack. A gunshot from Speed hits the raving hipster in the arm, loosening it's grip and Jack does the rest. He pushes up with his ax, breaking off the arm, uses the ax-head to shove the bloody hipster back a step, ironically, of course, and with one deft swing, decapitates it on the spot. The body crumples to the ground, but you probably never heard it.

What you did hear is a loud roar, a roar more animal than human. You look up to see one man standing above the horde. He has a tall and large frame and is holding up a grotesque fist. It seems as if the skull was broken into, but through the missing bone and hair, you see something has grown out. You recognize the man through a mutilated face and his distinctive ugly t-shirt.
It's Tim.

He roars one more time and the horde begins to push forward harder. They crash into the first row and begin shoving their way. Speed is the first to anticipate this, throws his pistol to Luke behind him and braces himself for impact.

((Now comes the crush. Everybody in the front row will have to make Strength Checks (1d20+STR) to keep this horde from running you over. It will become increasingly difficult each round.

Back Row, you no longer take penalties for ranged attacks to the front rows. You can also take Melee attacks to the zombies engaging the first row.))
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim

User avatar
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Posts: 7831
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:38 pm
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Contact:

Re: UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

Post by Orodrist »

Stephen takes a breath, steadying his mind as he lines up his front sight on Tim's nose. Only right to kill friends first under these circumstances. Guess I'm getting a nice new sports car.

Attack
[dice]0[/dice]

Damage
[dice]1[/dice]

((Arch, the humor you're injecting into this is perfect. Also, how many targets left?))
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~

User avatar
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Posts: 3539
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 12:00 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Contact:

Re: UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

Post by ArchAngel »

The shot fails to make it's target, but it gets Tim's attention. He stares you straight with eyes no longer human. You can't tell if he's smiling or if a grim visage was torn into his face.

((The hall is full now, and they're pushing into the front row))
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim

User avatar
LAC
Regular Member
Regular Member
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:51 pm
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: Turn around
Contact:

Re: UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

Post by LAC »

one grain of sand in the midst of a storm... well you know I just don't really give a crud right now and I'm going to kill as many of those grains of sand as I possibly can Luke thought and expertly holding the pistol he squeezes the trigger aiming at one of the closer

[dice]0[/dice]

[dice]1[/dice]
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Shoot first, double tap, and let God sort it out

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... =846026%20

Unhuman stuff ^^^
UnHuman ~3 kills

User avatar
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Posts: 3496
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:00 am
Are you human?: Yes!
Contact:

Re: UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

Post by ArcticFox »

Ok time to get in this fight...


Raising his hunk of masonry high, Chris brings it down on a zombie head, grimly determined to take care of his friend Tim if he can get to him, as he would have wanted.

But for now, there's zombies in the way...


RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGG

[dice]0[/dice]

...and narrowly misses hitting himself in the fruits.

((Well at least it isn't just me anymore...))
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1632
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:08 pm
Are you human?: Yes!
Contact:

Re: UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

Post by JOJ650s »

Just when I thought everything was going well...
Thought Jack when he saw Tim; he feard they would meet like this.
Jack knew what the others were thinking... (well Stephen's smile threw him off)
and he would do whatever he can to help them.


Jack repositioned the water bucket in front of him hoping it and the hose connected to it would help with holding the zombies back a little.
He then braced for impact.

[dice]0[/dice]

((Did I do that right? Also I am guessing I can't attack at the moment? If so, can someone grab the ax?))
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

Image
1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.

User avatar
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 22808
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:00 am
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Contact:

Re: UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

Post by Chozon1 »

Well, that's going to give me nightmares, thought Conner. "Time to put this boulder shaped body to good use!!!"

[dice]0[/dice]
Image

User avatar
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Posts: 3539
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 12:00 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Contact:

Re: UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

Post by ArchAngel »

The wave falls on the survivors, bloody and broken arms washing over the front row. In the chaos, shots and swings seem to make no avail; Jack, Conner, and Speed put their all into hold back the flow. Conner braces his shoulder into the flood and gives not an inch. Speed falters slightly but manages to hold off the teeth. Just as it looks like the line will hold, the man pushing against Jack, an Indian man in a polo and khakis, gets a shove behind and topples over on Jack. Jack now, back on the floor, is able keep his assailant from grabbing hold, but is left prone on the floor. The walkers begin to push past.

Dietrich is pounding on the door, yelling for them to work faster and cursing in german. The shouts from inside are unintelligible.

The horde begins to push harder.
((Another Strength check for the front rows. This means Conner, Speed, Jack and Chris now.
Jack, since you were overwhelmed by the horde, you are now prone. You get -4 on AC. Even though now Chris is "front line" and rolling to hold off the horde, you are rolling to see if you can push him off and get up. You do have the choice to not try and get up, but instead attack. You, however, take -4 on a melee attack roll.
Stephen and Luke can still attack.))
Last edited by ArchAngel on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim

User avatar
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Posts: 7831
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:38 pm
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Contact:

Re: UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

Post by Orodrist »

Stephen takes a breath before squeezing off another shot at Tim.


Attack
[dice]0[/dice]

Damage
[dice]1[/dice]
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~

User avatar
LAC
Regular Member
Regular Member
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:51 pm
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: Turn around
Contact:

Re: UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

Post by LAC »

this could end very badly..... Luke thinks to himself and fires the pistol at the zombie attacking jack

[dice]0[/dice]

[dice]1[/dice]
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Shoot first, double tap, and let God sort it out

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... =846026%20

Unhuman stuff ^^^
UnHuman ~3 kills

User avatar
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1632
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:08 pm
Are you human?: Yes!
Contact:

Re: UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

Post by JOJ650s »

Jack was prepared for the worst when he offered to take the front line,
he figured his best option would be to get the zombie off of him before anything else.

Before making his move, Jack waited for those who are able to assist get their shots,
then when Jack saw the opportunity he attempted to get the zombie off of him.

[dice]0[/dice]
(Do I get a DEX or STR bonus in this case?)
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

Image
1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.

User avatar
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 22808
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:00 am
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Contact:

Re: UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

Post by Chozon1 »

The horde was washing over him like a flood; it felt like he had been holding on for months. He roared as the wave clashed again.

[dice]0[/dice]
Image

User avatar
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Posts: 3539
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 12:00 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Contact:

Re: UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

Post by ArchAngel »

Another shot rings out as Stephen tried to end Tim. The torn up Tim barely pays notice to the missed shot, staring intently at Stephen before turning around and disappearing into the masses.
Luke, spotting Jack being pinned, turned his new pistol to the side and fired at the man holding his friend down. Bam. The indian man's head jerks to the right and slams against the side of the wall, with a big hole right through the temple.
Jack jumps back up with a steely resolve, ignoring the blood splatter on this face and pushes the incoming people back into line.
Chris swings the busted cement block at the man Jack is holding back and smashes the face up, taking out an eye. While the deranged, now one-eyed man take no notice, everybody who sees it cringes at least a little.

Despite the pushback on the right front, the horde only pushes harder on the left. Both Conner and Speed are unable to hold off the increasingly powerful push and fall to their force. They now are on their backs, holding off the scratching, clawed hands and biting, bloody teeth.

As the line falters, the door behind finally busts open and while nobody jumps out, they shout out for you guys to come in.
"Come! Hurry!" Dietrich yells out, dragging himself in as best he can.

((If you want to keep holding the line, roll a STR check. If you want to run in the room, just go ahead. If you want to attack, roll for an attack. If you want to help, Conner or Speed get up, tell me who you are helping and roll a STR check. Keep in mind, if you are holding back the horde right now (Stephen, Luke, and Jack, right now), leaving will allow people to swarm past on the next turn.))
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim

User avatar
LAC
Regular Member
Regular Member
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:51 pm
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: Turn around
Contact:

Re: UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

Post by LAC »

Luke is about to turn and run but he knows that be utterly wrong to leave Connor laying there undefended so he yells
"jack you help Connor up and ill keep em off ya Stephen you help out speed over there"
without waiting for a response Luke shoots the zombie closest to Connor

[dice]0[/dice]

[dice]1[/dice]

(hope I did that right)
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Shoot first, double tap, and let God sort it out

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... =846026%20

Unhuman stuff ^^^
UnHuman ~3 kills

User avatar
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 22808
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:00 am
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Contact:

Re: UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

Post by Chozon1 »

((Do I need to make a roll to not get eaten, or stand up?))
Image

Return to “UnHuman: Danse Necrosis”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest