For any and all pen and paper RPG discussions and games.
1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- CCGR addict
- Posts: 2963
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:47 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: Eastern Washington. Not the crazy side.
I found an interesting article about how Dungeons and Dragons has helped students perform better at school - both socially and academically. Some of the teachers have called it a "multidisciplinary study." You can read the article here
, if you'd like.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:22 pm
- Location: Illinois
Finally, someone figured out exactly the very reason I play D&D! Well, so maybe that isn't the reason I play it, but its good justification and an interesting article.
- Senior Member
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:34 pm
I miss DnD. Got older, less time to play. BUT we did get the latest books (5th edition I think?) from the library, so who knows, maybe I'll run a campaign again sometime soon! Would be fun.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest