29%

Total votes: 7

LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer

Admin Update - Updating to 1.15 and possible map reset

Post by LTB_Strax_Core »

Hello everyone! LTB_Pravda here.
It’s update time again, and we find ourselves at a crossroad. We can update and keep everything the same, as all necessary plugins are 1.15 compatible, or we can go into 1.15 with a reset.
Our current world was created in 1.12.2 and due to the world border, was quickly explored and has very little 1.13+ terrain. We also have to look towards the future, and consider the big terrain changes that 1.16 will bring. On the other hand, this world that we’ve had for years holds all of our builds, resources and most importantly, memories. If we reset, a world download will be provided like has been done in the past.
A poll will be active for 2 weeks, and will close on the 25th of March 2020. The results will affect if we reset or not.

- LTB_Pravda
Posted on the 11th of March 2020.

Please read comments for updates on keeping items.

- LTB_Pravda
Edited on the 21st of March 2020
Last edited by LTB_Strax_Core on Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer

Re: Admin Update - Updating to 1.15 and possible map reset

Post by LTB_Strax_Core »

Apparently people are experiencing problems signing in to vote. In order to fix this, go to the home page and try signing in there. For some reason, only the home login page works. This should be a temporary fix for now.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Post by ccgr »

Clearing the browser cache and history should help too!

WisteriaWillows
Noob
Noob

Post by WisteriaWillows »

Will resetting for 15 preclude us from updating or resetting for 16?
Are we planning to reset twice in a row?
Will we be allowed to take any of our items with us to the new world?

Disclaimer: I don't think it matters to me. I wish I could keep and finish my build, but when I vanish for six months at a time, I see that it is wrong for me to hold others back ... AND ... I like the beginnings of a fresh new server. The struggle is part of the game!

Wist :)

LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer

Post by LTB_Strax_Core »

Everyone is allowed to keep one shulkerbox of items. Only the shulkerbox will be saved, everything else, inventory, levels, job stats, money, and ender chest, will be reset. Come to me and I will store your shulkerbox - and give you one if you don’t have one - until the 25th of March. We will reset on the 26th unless the vote changes. Regardless of the votes outcome, anyone can ask for their box back after the 26th.

Return to “Minecraft”