1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:26 pm
( see also : http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/brainwas ... otcher.htm
http://www.authorityresearch.com/Articl ... raxis.html )
http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/brainwas ... ic-gotcher
- CCGR addict
- Posts: 3494
- Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
A good forum post sets up a topic of discussion in your own words. Links are supposed to be for additional information or to cite a source. People aren't generally going to click these links and read them carefully without even knowing what they're about.
I did take a quick look at them, and I see all 3 are articles by someone called Dean Gotcher. Is that you? There's a bunch of stuff in there about Marx and Freud and to be honest, reads a little like a rambling conspiracy theory. I mean no offense, the information presented there may be correct and the analysis may be thorough; but I found it difficult to get interested in the content without knowing what point you're trying to make by posting these links.
"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest