Page 28 of 511

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:45 pm
by newcement
Count_Krazy wrote:Fogbound -- Klaus Badelt

No, wait... Now it's:

The Medallion Calls -- Klaus Badelt

Then after that:

The Black Pearl -- Klaus Badelt

And:

He's A Pirate -- Klaus Badelt.

Oh, and:

One Last Shot -- Klaus Badelt

I can't forget:

Barbossa is Hungry -- Klaus Badelt

Hey, you can't be the biggest POTC and pirate fan alive without good pirate music... And you can't write a good pirate Fan-Fic without good pirate music.
We have this soundtrack...it's good.

"The Call Out" <--- Run Kid Run

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:04 pm
by shy_guy
We've Only Just Begun -- Run Kid Run

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:25 pm
by newcement
shy_guy wrote:We've Only Just Begun -- Run Kid Run
Good man. :wink: Do you own this album?


I'm listening to:

"Move On" <--- Run Kid Run

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:18 pm
by CountKrazy
Whatever it Takes -- The Kry

Good song when I'm feeling down and out with these actors/actresses, because sometimes it seems hopeless... But God can do anything, so I just have to have faith in Him...

Ahem... Anyway... Good song.

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:44 pm
by shy_guy
newcement wrote:
shy_guy wrote:We've Only Just Begun -- Run Kid Run
Good man. :wink: Do you own this album?


I'm listening to:

"Move On" <--- Run Kid Run
I sure do. I bought it at my local christian bookstore when they had a "new artists" promotion...

And I've been glad I did since then. Great CD.

Listening To: The Road To Jericho Is Lined With Starving People -- This Providence

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:32 am
by newcement
shy_guy wrote:I sure do. I bought it at my local christian bookstore when they had a "new artists" promotion...

And I've been glad I did since then. Great CD.

Listening To: The Road To Jericho Is Lined With Starving People -- This Providence
Yeah, they're a good band...

BTW, is 'This Providence' a Christian band?


I'm listening to:

"This Week The Trend" <--- Relient K

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:51 am
by newcement
"I So Hate Consequences" <--- Relient K

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:53 pm
by WyrmSlayer
Last listened to tracks:
Image

*looks around*


:o

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:38 pm
by newcement
"Treason" <--- Kutless

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:01 pm
by shy_guy
newcement wrote:
shy_guy wrote:I sure do. I bought it at my local christian bookstore when they had a "new artists" promotion...

And I've been glad I did since then. Great CD.

Listening To: The Road To Jericho Is Lined With Starving People -- This Providence
Yeah, they're a good band...

BTW, is 'This Providence' a Christian band?


I'm listening to:

"This Week The Trend" <--- Relient K
Yup, This Providence is christian... They're amazing too.

Listening To: The Love That Carries Me -- Jonezetta

EDIT: Spelled "Jonezetta" wrong... YAY!

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:49 pm
by newcement
shy_guy wrote:
Yup, This Providence is christian... They're amazing too.

Listening To: The Love That Carries Me -- Jonezetta

EDIT: Spelled "Jonezetta" wrong... YAY!
Wow! I really like the stuff that 'This Providence' has on purevolume...really good. They got a 4/5 on Jesus Freak Hideout. I'll just add that disc to my ever-lengthening wish list... :D


I'm listening to:
"A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing" <--- This Providence

Great song!!!

(thanks to shy_guy for introducing me to a great band...)

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:09 pm
by shy_guy
newcement wrote:
shy_guy wrote:
Yup, This Providence is christian... They're amazing too.

Listening To: The Love That Carries Me -- Jonezetta

EDIT: Spelled "Jonezetta" wrong... YAY!
Wow! I really like the stuff that 'This Providence' has on purevolume...really good. They got a 4/5 on Jesus Freak Hideout. I'll just add that disc to my ever-lengthening wish list... :D


I'm listening to:
"A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing" <--- This Providence

Great song!!!

(thanks to shy_guy for introducing me to a great band...)
No probs... I was blown away when I first heard them... They're so different.. Just really enjoyable to listen to.

And their lyrics are brutally honest. Makes it so much better.

Listening To: In Such A State -- Edison Glass

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:06 pm
by newcement
shy_guy wrote:And their lyrics are brutally honest. Makes it so much better.
Yeah, I hate when bands don't just come out and say what they wanna say, instead of beating around the bush.


"Card House Dreamer" <--- This Providence

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:27 pm
by shy_guy
Losing Control -- This Providence

"I've cried myself to sleep,
Crying 'oh God where are you?'
Are you up in Heaven?
Do you even care?
An honestly if I'm honest with myself,
I hate the song they sing,
But it's meledy heals my wounds,
And I can't get it out of my head."

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:05 pm
by gronk
River Below -> Billy Talent :P