1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Site Admin
- Posts: 21153
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Leon, Spain — September 11th, 2020 — Ratalaika Games & Joysan are proud to announce that Tamiku will be released onto Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 consoles next week.
You are an alien from a distant galaxy who is totally obsessed with blow up balloons. Having popped every last balloon on your home planet, now you must venture to other worlds in search of more balloons to pop.
Inspired by classic arcade games, Tamiku is an arcade game in which you have to burst all the balloons of a level without being killed. To do this you will face different dangers, jump, run and quickly inflate the red balloons!
Tamiku will be priced for 4.99$ / € for all platforms, and it will launch on September 18th for PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
It will be available in Europe, America, and Japan on launch day!
8 worlds and 16 levels
Incredible variety of enemies
Beautiful pixel art
Hi, I’m a small indie developer in love with classic video games.
If you like retro, maybe you’re interested in one of my projects!
About Ratalaika Games:
Ratalaika Games S.L. is a game development company focused on 2D games, visual novels, and the console market. We are porting & publishing games to consoles from Vita and Xbox One to PS4 & Nintendo Switch.
Our main objective is the entertainment, so come to play with us!
For more info on all our games and services, visit http://www.ratalaikagames.com/
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests