1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20530
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Areia Branca, Brazil –July 30, 2020– Independent game development studio GoesSoft release the top-down action game Chicken Bomb on Steam today.
Featuring RPG elements and inspired by Bomberman’s gameplay mechanics, in Chicken Bomb you will have to control a chicken and blast other creatures using its exploding eggs.
Chicken Bomb contains many animals to destroy such as horses and cows. Visuals are very cartoonish and the game includes many scenarios with different animals in each.
Top-down action game inspired by Bomberman’s gameplay mechanics.
Featuring RPG elements.
Defeat different farm animals.
Engaging soundtrack, independent songs.
Well-designed scenarios with a cartoonish tone.
Develop a good strategy to overcome the difficulties that are imposed during the phases.
Based in Areia Branca, Brazil, GoesSoft is an independent game production studio focused on projects with small scope. Inspired by fun retro game mechanics with a more up-to-date approach, they work with Unity and Blender.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest