1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20202
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Digger platformer featuring dungeons and puzzles
My Diggy Dog 2 - Meet new adventure game
Moscow, Russia –July 1, 2020– Independent development studio King Bird Games released My Diggy Dog 2, the sequel to the critically acclaimed digger platformer, on Steam five days ago.
Join the adventurers Christopher and Clara along with their dog Marty, and explore dungeons full of challenging puzzles. Find a variety of equipment, countless artifacts, and a large space for new discoveries.
My Diggy Dog 2 is being released in Early Accessing and it will remain like that for 3 months approximately. The game currently contains 60 levels while the full version will have up to 120. The title is also available on iOS and Android.
Journey to various locations
A large map to explore in any direction
Hidden collectible artifacts
Large dungeons full of traps and puzzles
Unique digging mechanics
A dynamic upgrade system
A touching story full of twists
Lots of pleasant details in the game world
It has 120 levels
About King Bird Games
King Bird Games is an independent development studio based in Moscow, Russia. Apart from My Diggy Dog 2 (Steam, iOS, Android), some of the games they have developed are My Diggy Dog (iOS, Android), The Last Warrior (iOS, Android), Bardi (iOS, Android), Candy Words (iOS, Android), Jack Rover (iOS) and The Fixies (iOS, Android).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest