1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20144
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
A Coruña, Spain - June 29, 2020 - After a successful launch on Steam Early Access, Gato Salvaje Studio has released a roadmap with details on updates coming to their Celtic RPG, The Waylanders.
As shown in this new roadmap, The Waylanders team has committed to a biweekly cadence of content and gameplay improvement updates for the Early Access title. Of the revealed updates, focus will be on added content such as added quests, early companion loyalty missions, and lore. Each content release will be followed by an update tackling in-game improvements such as missing cinematics, bug fixes, and gameplay adjustments.
The Waylanders team is targeting an Early Access exit for the game in early 2021. More details on Early Access content updates will be revealed later this summer.
About Gato Studio
Gato Salvaje, an indie studio based out of A Coruña, Spain was created in 2010 with the aim of becoming a benchmark in the national production of video games. In the past 8 years, they have created four games and are eagerly working on their next massive project, The Waylanders.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests