1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20189
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Book of Heroes is an officially licensed game based on the massively popular tabletop RPG The Dark Eye from Ulisses Spiele International, which is one of the most beloved pen-and-paper RPGs in Germany — right up there with Dungeons and Dragons! In development by Random Potion, the game has you rolling up a character, creating their backstory, and heading off in search of action and adventure in the mystical lands of Aventuria. Will you find fame and fortune, or foolhardy folly? The choice is yours! The Dark Eye: Book of Heroes will be available on Steam for $29.99 USD.
Along with the release date announcement, Wild River has a new teaser trailer to share, which you can view and download from the links below:
To stay up-to-date on all things related to The Dark Eye: Book of Heroes, like the developer on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RandomPotion, and follow them on Twitter @Random_Potion.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests