1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Site Admin
- Posts: 18976
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 7:00 pm
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
In Mars Horizon you lead a major space agency as you guide humanity to Mars in this strategy simulation game. Construct a base, design and build rockets, conduct missions throughout the Solar System, and write your own history of space exploration. Created with support from the European Space Agency.
What will the beta include?
The beta allows you to experience the journey as far as the Moon. The full game takes you to Mars and beyond.
Undertake 14 milestone missions (out of 36 in the full game)
Choose to take on approximately 30 optional request missions
3 playable space agencies: ESA, NASA and Russia (5 in the full game)
Approximately 8 hours gameplay
Dozens of rocket parts, upgrades and payloads to research
Multiple buildings to unlock and construct
Hire, fire and even rename astronauts
Exciting narrative twists which can aid or hinder your goals
https://aurochdigital.us7.list-manage.c ... 09e59ea9f8
Please note: The Mars Horizon beta is a sample of the full game and is still in development.
The full game is coming to PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in 2020.
We've just done a big overhaul of the Mars Horizon Steam page so make sure to check it out for new screenshots, information, and a teaser trailer!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests