AA (ask amberchick)

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
User avatar
amberchick
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:09 pm
Location: In the shadows of shadows........ the shadows in SA, Texas
Contact:

Re: AA (ask amberchick)

Post by amberchick »

Chozon1 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:09 am
Have you ever heard of the Dragon Keeper Chronicles? It's some of the best fantasy novels I've ever read. The author is a Christian too.

Too much candy?
I'll check 'em out! I've never had a sugar rush, but I have felt fat from overdoses of candy :lol: :lol:
My name? I am.... THE CRAZY WEATHERMAN!!! The coolest weatherman out there...... 8)
I hide in the shadows of shadows...... 8) wait, how do you hear me? :silent:

Benjamen shot himself in the head-
http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24302

To donate to Benjamen's cause-
http://www.gofundme.com/x57d8c

User avatar
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 2:45 am
Location: Xork
Contact:

Re: AA (ask amberchick)

Post by evered »

If you had a donut. And you ate the donut. It,would scare a badger which would summon a fairy to take you to a magical land where everyone was a cheese would you eat the cupcake?

(CHEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!)
:D :D :D :)

User avatar
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 2:45 am
Location: Xork
Contact:

Re: AA (ask amberchick)

Post by evered »

amberchick wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:26 pm
Rain, duh.
AGREED GIRL!!! #TeamRain

User avatar
amberchick
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:09 pm
Location: In the shadows of shadows........ the shadows in SA, Texas
Contact:

Re: AA (ask amberchick)

Post by amberchick »

evered wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:16 am
If you had a donut. And you ate the donut. It,would scare a badger which would summon a fairy to take you to a magical land where everyone was a cheese would you eat the cupcake?

(CHEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!)
:D :D :D :)

Hmm . . . It depends if I could travel back and forth. If I could, then yes. If I had to stay in Cheese-Land forever, I suppose I still would. Is there a big cheese-eating monster there?

evered wrote:
amberchick wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:26 pm
Rain, duh.
AGREED GIRL!!! #TeamRain

YAS! FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME! All my friends hate rain :(
My name? I am.... THE CRAZY WEATHERMAN!!! The coolest weatherman out there...... 8)
I hide in the shadows of shadows...... 8) wait, how do you hear me? :silent:

Benjamen shot himself in the head-
http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24302

To donate to Benjamen's cause-
http://www.gofundme.com/x57d8c

User avatar
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 2:45 am
Location: Xork
Contact:

Re: AA (ask amberchick)

Post by evered »

amberchick wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:31 pm
evered wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:16 am
If you had a donut. And you ate the donut. It,would scare a badger which would summon a fairy to take you to a magical land where everyone was a cheese would you eat the cupcake?

(CHEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!)
:D :D :D :)

Hmm . . . It depends if I could travel back and forth. If I could, then yes. If I had to stay in Cheese-Land forever, I suppose I still would. Is there a big cheese-eating monster there?

evered wrote:
amberchick wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:26 pm
Rain, duh.
AGREED GIRL!!! #TeamRain

YAS! FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME! All my friends hate rain :(
*high fives amber* Uhhh you can teleport back and forth but on one condition you have to eat a block of cheese each time

User avatar
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 22808
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:00 am
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Contact:

Re: AA (ask amberchick)

Post by Chozon1 »

Samurais or ninjas?
Image

User avatar
amberchick
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:09 pm
Location: In the shadows of shadows........ the shadows in SA, Texas
Contact:

Re: AA (ask amberchick)

Post by amberchick »

Chozon1 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:01 am
Samurais or ninjas?

Ninjas!

evered wrote:
amberchick wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:31 pm
evered wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:16 am
If you had a donut. And you ate the donut. It,would scare a badger which would summon a fairy to take you to a magical land where everyone was a cheese would you eat the cupcake?

(CHEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!)
:D :D :D :)

Hmm . . . It depends if I could travel back and forth. If I could, then yes. If I had to stay in Cheese-Land forever, I suppose I still would. Is there a big cheese-eating monster there?

evered wrote: AGREED GIRL!!! #TeamRain

YAS! FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME! All my friends hate rain :(
*high fives amber* Uhhh you can teleport back and forth but on one condition you have to eat a block of cheese each time

Mk.
My name? I am.... THE CRAZY WEATHERMAN!!! The coolest weatherman out there...... 8)
I hide in the shadows of shadows...... 8) wait, how do you hear me? :silent:

Benjamen shot himself in the head-
http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24302

To donate to Benjamen's cause-
http://www.gofundme.com/x57d8c

User avatar
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 22808
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:00 am
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Contact:

Re: AA (ask amberchick)

Post by Chozon1 »

There's just waaaay too many alien movies out there?
Image

User avatar
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 2:45 am
Location: Xork
Contact:

Re: AA (ask amberchick)

Post by evered »

Bacon or cheese?

User avatar
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 2:45 am
Location: Xork
Contact:

Re: AA (ask amberchick)

Post by evered »

Favorite and worst time on prism?

User avatar
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 2:45 am
Location: Xork
Contact:

Re: AA (ask amberchick)

Post by evered »

You missy, need to reply to this post.



Crosses arms

Return to “Ask The Members”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests