1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- CCGR addict
- Posts: 2963
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:47 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: Eastern Washington. Not the crazy side.
One book series that she loves is the Dover "How To Draw" series. We have several of the books, and she refers to them often. Since you like horses, here's a link to "How to Draw Horses" on Amazon.
But one of the things I recommend is practice, practice, practice! Practice drawing every day, and you'll gradually get better and better. You may even develop your own techniques, and someday be able to teach that to students!
My blog: Writing from Idaho
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest