1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:12 pm
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:41 am
Ive tried the free part of WOW love the graphics and there is a lot to do on your own and a chance to meet new peps But the cost is way to high
I actually think Ive played game of war now i think of it will have to look and see
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest