1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:36 am
I've been playing it for a while and I find it a lot of fun.
It's basically a survival racer in a world that gives off some heavy Tron vibes, but with even more extreme race courses.
It's sort of like the Trials HD series in that the angle/tilt of your vehicle is very important.
Since you have to jump and rotate your car onto walls or even loop the loops, traction is very important.
The game also has a very appealing (to some) techno soundtrack.
It's actually free to download online, although if you don't have a USB controller for your PC it may be harder to pick up and play, never tried it without one.
http://nitronic-rush.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest