1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:07 pm
- Location: Dallas TX USA
1. There are thousands of mods out there so many to choose from.
2. The game lasts forever there is no ending and you can keep on buliding
3. There are also mod packs.
Those are the reasons why I love minecraft
- Regular Member
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:40 pm
- Location: Alabama
Minecraft for sure!
- Senior Member
- Posts: 374
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:00 am
lol well I think age has nothing to do with it...as I said in my earlier post, I believe it can be argued that both the newest renditions of Minecraft and Zelda have equal trade offs.GeekCharmiing wrote:I just started playing Minecraft and I used to play LoZ all the time so I'm going with Zelda. Maybe it's cause I'm "old".
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:16 am
- Location: Finland
I just like it better. It may not look the best but.. I really like to play with other people. If only I could do that in Zelda. I always used to get stuck when I played Zelda. On Minecraft that really can't happen. You can be creative on Minecraft and create your own story. I really like that.
To be honest I never really bothered to read the story on Zelda. xD Mainly because I don't like reading, understand all the words and they talked about a lot of nonsense about gods and sometimes that really bothers me.
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:59 pm
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:40 pm
- Location: New England, Home of the Nutmegs
I don't particularly think I would like it.ccgr wrote:best of both worlds!
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/180 ... 09710-dls/
Like ChickenSoup said, they are so different that a combo wouldn't sound like a good idea.
But it looks like a lot of effort has gone into it and I hope it has a good future!
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:40 pm
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:29 pm
I have to agree with this. I like them both equally, but you don't see me having minecraft decorations in my room, but you will find a Master Sword replica hanging on my wall. Along with my recreation of Link's champions tunic from BOTW.
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:38 pm
- Location: Asgard, Ygddrasil
Hey Bro! finally got an account! how can you say Zelda -sobs- Okay.. I get KINDA get it. Zelda has a GREAT story line, like story mode. There are a TON of Zelda games also. but look at it this way. not only are there millions of servers, but every single time you start a new world there is NO OTHER WORLD THE SAME AS YOURS!! I personally love that, and with Zelda, there is one story, and you can go alot of places, but you can only do limited things. however, the art in Zelda is amazing. but there is just Something in minecraft, something to building a thing unique, never seen before, , something to surviving the night, picking flowers for dye, mining the iron and cooking it, it just feels so free, and since kids these days dont whittle wood, or make, or sew, or cook alot, I guess that people love that, so they combined REAL life, clashing with a video game. Minecraft is sooo simple. the world is made out of blocks for heavens sake! yet they made it so that it was easy, yet had so many possibilities. so thats why I picked Minecraft.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest