1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:40 am
However, the Lord has been so gracious to me and has given me a group of Christian friends that I can go to whenever, and they can come to me whenever about absolutely anything (SOOO Blessed!).
So my prayer request today is just to pray that God will give me wisdom whenever anything happens, to help me remember that He is with me always (Literally, and I believe this with my whole heart, standing beside me, even at this very moment!), and to know that there are people by my side.
Sorry for a very long post, and God Bless!
- J.K. Riki
- Senior Member
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:34 pm
Will pray for peace and safety for you as you go through this time. My own experience in high school was rough, but you're right that having friends helps a huge amount. And having fellow Christians as friends, something I lacked then, is even better. So that's great!
Keep being a light, and you are correct that God is next to you at all times. Which means a constant support and source of strength when things get rough, and as you know they will get rough at times. He never deserts us.
Keep us posted if you need other prayers or to talk! Anyone who has been through the challenges of high school is no doubt happy to chime in and encourage you. Make it the best you can, and in down times remember it is only for a few short years. Good luck!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20555
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:48 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest