1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:25 pm
I don't have any current prayer requests that I'm comfortable sharing publicly just yet, so I will post a praise that I am so thankful a friend recommended this community to me. It can be disheartening to see how harsh the gaming community can be, so to find a safe haven like this where we can gather together and support each other while having fun gaming is such a blessing.
Thank you for the opportunity and I hope to get to know you all!
- Senior Member
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:34 pm
Indeed! And welcome.
Though at times I wish things were a touch more active around here, it has definitely been a blessing to be part of the community of CCG.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20111
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Our discord channel has more activity thought the forums are still heavily used for reviews and Minecraft user management and discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest