1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:25 pm
I recently donated $250 to a charity, and it was for helping children in poverty. I hope we can make the world one large community, and a better place!
- Senior Member
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:34 pm
Nice! Every bit helps as we continue building the Kingdom.
Did you want to mention which charity, in case anyone else wanted to jump in too?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20121
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Praying for those in need
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:44 pm
That's so exciting to hear! I hope it really helps the charity accomplish their vision through their mission!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest