1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- J.K. Riki
- Senior Member
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:34 pm
Chris Pratt got an award at the MTV Movie Awards and gave a wonderful, short, funny, and God-filled speech (also advice on pooping, because that's important as well, lol). Just wanted to praise God for all he's done in Chris' life, and continues to do, and for giving him a platform to share the message of grace. None of us are perfect, including Chris, but knowing that and sharing that is an essential step to us all knowing we need saving, and that we can't save ourselves or we'd have already done it.
Anyway, it brightened my morning!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19715
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests