1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- J.K. Riki
- Senior Member
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:34 pm
- It is snowing outside but warm inside.
- I am tired but otherwise feel pretty good
- Our car works
- There is a public service that picks up our garbage once a week and that is so helpful
- Every morning I get to take a hot shower, which is only something "normal" in like the last 100 years and not the rest of human history.
- In spite of having no income right now we are still able to afford food and the work we're doing is some of the most fulfilling work I've done in a while (which I guess is not a "little" thing at all, but sometimes I get caught up in work and take it for granted!)
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20555
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Thankful for our jobs, house, church, family and friends, God has blessed us more than we deserve!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest