1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:51 pm
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19012
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 7:00 pm
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
- J.K. Riki
- Senior Member
- Posts: 356
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:34 pm
If it helps at all to hear you're not alone, you aren't alone. I had a period of time in my 20s when it felt like I had zero friends, and I prayed a lot for new friends (which I am thankful eventually showed up, through my church!). But for a little while it was very lonely as I was growing into a different person while growing up and lost touch with old friends who were just not the right fit anymore.
Keep seeking out fellowship, even if it is a transition to meeting some new people. There are folks out there in the same boat who are looking for someone to spend time with! Just have to find them. It's hard, but worth the effort.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests