1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:52 am
Some important facts:
* I have had bloodwork done, and have a low WBC (low ammount of leukocytes)
* I have genetic heart problems, and get palpitations
Heres what's going on:
So, I run cross country // indoor track // outdoor track. Well, last saturday (10/14) I had a cross country meet. I've been sick on and off constantly (due to aforementioned blood issues) and I ran, and when I finished, had a medical event. My heart was racing (irregularly, skipping beats, etc.) I was about to puke (due to sickness) and pass out. Medically, this is an issue. My little knowledge of health did come in handy when I knew that I had to get something checked out. So i'm going to the hemotoligst soon, and just ask for a few thoughts and prayers while i figure things out.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 21152
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests