1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:36 am
Hope you all are doing well today. Since I know the body of Christ is not just one single church where you happen to go to every week, but around the whole world, I wanted to ask for prayer for completing college. I am now a senior with one more year to go after this, and am pursuing a degree in Music Composition. There are many requirements that come easier for me than others, and that are more manageable, but unfortunately the one thing holding me up, presently, is piano. It is my primary instrument, which means that I need to be at a certain level before I graduate. I am at level 3, and need to be at level 4. This may not seem very difficult, but by the grace of God, my professors pushed me from 2 to 3 (I worked extremely hard last semester with songs that just barely met the standard for the level), so getting to level 4 feels impossible for me right now. Sight reading is part of that problem, because I can memorize music very easily, and have been blessed to play by ear my whole life, but reading sheet music, continually holds me back from the hope of going somewhere with this field in the future. I would appreciate prayer for strength, faith, to trust that God is in control, and the courage to fight till the end and finish this race.
Thank you all very much for your prayers!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 18653
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 7:00 pm
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
- J.K. Riki
- Senior Member
- Posts: 356
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:34 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests