1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:23 am
My grandfather....died recently. I have been very depressed lately as well as the rest of my family, my grandmother has become very sick and is not well, refusing to eat, smoking as a stress relief. Please pray for her my family and I want her to be well again, and need God's guidance out of depression.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20463
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Praying, please keep us posted.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:54 pm
I hope everything's okay, I'll be praying for you and your family c:
Stay strong, my friend! <33
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:21 pm
So sorry to hear about your loss. Prayer does work. G-ma will be in my prayers. I have all of my prayers on my mirror in permanent marker. Comes off easily with rubbing alcohol.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest