1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:36 am
Some of you already know but those of you who don't yet, I've posted before for prayer requests regarding my youth pastor's wife Andrea, who has been diagnosed with cancer for a while now (few years maybe?). They've recently found out that her cancer has spread to her lungs, so now the doctors are planning to put a permanent drain thingy in her lungs next Monday, and a district nurse has to come every twice a week to drain it from unwanted fluids (to prevent drowning). It'll be cool if everyone who can to keep her in their daily prayers, whether you're praying on a walk, or pray before going to bed, and also pray for her family as well. They have about 7 kids I think? Most of them are pretty young still - baby to teens. The younger ones don't really understand what's happening, but the older ones are finding it a bit more difficult to cope. Also my youth pastor (Derek) is struggling as well as he finds it difficult to find comfort and doesn't sleep well because he's anxious about Andrea (since she hardly sleeps as well). If you could all pray that she might be able to find some comfort among her pain, for God's strength to be their strength, and their faith in our Father's promises and love remains firm. But above all, pray that their struggle may glorify God.
Thanks everyone, God bless you all
"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them." -Matthew 18:20
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20603
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest