1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:20 pm
Today (11/6/15) I am going for an endoscopy, and this is for reason of my allergies. If you would pray for me about that as well as my allergies themselves... These aren't normal allergies... I am literally allergic to every food on the planet, and there are no foods that I can eat... so with this, the pain grows every day.. please pray. I know that only a Thrice-Holy God can help me... These doctors are nothing in comparison to The Great Physician.. I ask kindly that you would pray, as I am, to the God of Heaven to help me in this way to make the pain lighter. I don't want my allergies to go away, because with these allergies cam God's grace to help, and I know God's grace is sufficient for me... so in conclusion I only ask that you would pray with me that in all of this, I would stay in the will of God Almighty, and that His hand of Favor be on His servant.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20467
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
praying, let us know how it goes!
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:27 am
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:55 pm
My prayer is that you will continue to keep your focus on Jesus, learning to obey all His commandments and that during this time of trials God will give you the strength to direct others to praise the One True God. Psalm 61:1-3 "Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I, for you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy."
God Bless you
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest