1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- VIP Member
- Posts: 1396
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:00 am
In August I applied to my local PD (Police Department), as well as a local SAR (Search and Rescue) group. In October I was accepted to the SAR team, and just completed the SAR Academy 2 weeks ago. In February I offered a Cadet position at the local PD, and started working there as well. Neither of the jobs pay, and are all volunteer, which means I am still working as a deliveryman for a local appliance store. Pay isn't as good as I'd like, but I'm getting by. In fact, I'm buying a car tomorrow morning. Since starting with SAR, I've lost about 25-30 pounds, which has always been difficult for me to do, so feeling pretty accomplished there. The running plan is, I'm gonna apply in October/November to the Washington State Patrol, which is a paid Trooper Cadet position, so will see how that goes.
Aaaaaand thats pretty much the big stuff that has happened in the last 6 months or so. Oh, I graduated from College last August too. 18 years old, and have my AA Degree. And went to Florida in December as a celebration. Can't wait to go again.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20576
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests