Server Bugs, Issues, Glitches? Let us know here!

All Minecraft posts go here
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Thanks to Night, I got my spawners :D
TriviumLegacy
Noob
Noob
Hey guys. I tried logging into the server yesterday with no success. I was on once before, but now it says I'm no longer whitelisted?

Would really appreciate some help!!

Thanks,
Triv
N1ghtBreak3r
Are you human?: Yes!
I'll look into it for you. If you are able to pop on this evening sometime between 7:30pm and 9:30pm EST we'll get you back in.

**EDIT** Sorry I missed you! Let me know when you plan to be on again, even if it's just long enough to get you whitelisted for later, and I'll do my best to make sure someone can get you on.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Barnabaas
Noob
Noob
missing villagers list as requested

Thanks admin folks!!!!

My base is centered at X -127, Z -3173

Ring on top in the air at Y 193
inside on area of leaves was 3 farmers
inside the second area of leaves was a librarian and 2 farmers (I don’t know remember what the librarian had but I know it was useful)

Wheat farm -135, 126, -3190; one brown shirt of any type

Villager breeder -105, 127, -3177
had 8 villagers in it. they have to be loaded in a certain way I saw in a Unirary Bit you tube video. It's the new kind Mumbo Jumbo has. I don’t know how to fix this other then to load them above in a closed off rooms and I can drop them in myself. It’s a pain but if they don’t get loaded right the rates go down a lot.

breeder base villager: one villager of any type under -106, 129, -3162

manmade Village at -33, 65, -3190
Full of villagers, maybe 15, not sure, at least one farmer
The wooden shack in the back had a librarian with:
Mending 22 emeralds, Silk Touch, and Power V

The dirt structure behind him had a librarian with Fall Prot IV and another with Unbreaking III
Weapon smith sweeping edge III diamonds sword
Tool smith Eff III diamond pickax
Tool smith Unb III diamond pickax
Starfire11
A couple times, I joined Prism but my inventory was empty. I lost a bunch of stuff (but that’s ok), I don’t know whether it’s the server, a glitch, or it’s just me, but I don’t really know what to do about it. I’ll see if it keeps occurring and if maybe it’s fixable.
N1ghtBreak3r
Starfire11 wrote:A couple times, I joined Prism but my inventory was empty. I lost a bunch of stuff (but that’s ok), I don’t know whether it’s the server, a glitch, or it’s just me, but I don’t really know what to do about it. I’ll see if it keeps occurring and if maybe it’s fixable.
Thanks Star. We are having a few inventory issues due to people being able to bring things over from creative. I thought I got it but maybe I didn't. Keep me posted. Is anyone else having issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Okay.

I was playing prism, Had a inventory with diamond armor and tools. I thought, "Hey! Why not go to creative?" I hopped over to creative, (/Warp creative) to my surprise my inventory went with me. I knew immediately that I lost my valuable diamond gear. I sat in creative for a while and then went back to survival. My inventory was gone. I lost all of my stuff. If I could get replacements, That'd be appreciated. Thank you admins and moderators. You dah best. :3

-Heidi
N1ghtBreak3r
Heidi- we will replace. Next time you log back in double check your inventory. Just to be safe.

@EVERYONE - when you log off Prism, for the time being, please put your stuff in chests and don't leave in inventory. I will fix the problem on Sunday afternoon, but I don't want anyone else losing items!!
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Okay thanks you! :3

I'm going lose my stuff litterally in 3 second flat again...

Just kidding, Heh.
N1ghtBreak3r
**UPDATE** inventory plugin has been changed, creative world is back up and running**

There will be some of you who needs items replaced. Talk to a servant or admin for some replacement stuff. Sorry about the inconvenience!
Starfire11
Thank you Admins!

-starfire11
N1ghtBreak3r
evered wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:36 am Okay thanks you! :3

Just kidding, Heh.

Heidi - I put your stuff that you mentioned in a chest in your chest room at your home. It's protected for you to access it :)
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
N1ghtBreak3r wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:18 am
evered wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:36 am Okay thanks you! :3

Just kidding, Heh.

Heidi - I put your stuff that you mentioned in a chest in your chest room at your home. It's protected for you to access it :)
Great! Thanks! Sorry I left like that, My computer was at 1% and I didn't notice till that moment.... >_<
werner719
Noob
Noob
One of our accounts can log in just fine with no problems, but the other account gets an error message saying "Failed to login: The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance." We have tried this on several computers. On each computer, one account works, the other gets the error. We talked to some other users and they didn't have any issues. They thought maybe it was on the server end and the proxy needed to be reset. Please let us know. Thanks!
N1ghtBreak3r
Authentication is an issue on the Mojang side at minecraft.net. I have looked through the server logs and don't see him even attempting to connect to the server which means the authentication issue is hitting before he even gets that far. I would contact Mojang and see if they can work it out. ACN has been restarted if you wanted to try again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk. Pardon my typos.