1. Proverbs 8:1-5 - Name two types of people who need to understand wisdom. Simple and Foolish
2. Proverbs 8:6-7 - What is an abomination to wise lips? wickedness
3. Proverbs 8:11 - What is better than rubies? wisdom
4. Proverbs 8:12 - What dwells with wisdom? prudence
5. Proverbs 8:13 - What do those who fear the Lord hate? evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth
6. Proverbs 8:17 - When is a good time to seek wisdom? when seeking the Lord
7. Proverbs 8:18 - What is found with wisdom? riches and honor
8. Proverbs 8:22-31 - Who possessed wisdom from the beginning? the Lord
9. Proverbs 8:35 - What will those who find wisdom obtain? life
Favorite verse: Pro 8:11 For wisdom [is] better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
How true is that? You can't put a price tag on wisdom and it's truly a gift from the Lord and a free gift at that.