Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
Anyone who know how to use a semi-colon properly is welcome, in my opinion.
-Ryu from Street Fighter
Voted favourite N00B of 2008.
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 1699
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:09 pm
- Location: Entropy
- Reputation point: 16
jester747 wrote:Anyone who know how to use a semi-colon properly is welcome, in my opinion.
I agree with this;
Si ergo Filius vos liberaverit vere liberi eritis
- VIP Member
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:00 pm
- Location: On the dark side of the moon.
- Reputation point: 11
My native language is American, with a bit of southern thrown in.
I use 'don't' in ways that would make you guys cringe.
I am the Chozon1.
And possibly, a booger
head. They'll let anyone on Soundclick
- Site Admin
- Posts: 24528
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:00 pm
- Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
- Reputation point: 41
Return to General Gaming Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest