What was the last game you played?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
werner719
Noob
Noob
I am Sir Silliness' sister. I have also just started playing Minecraft and was a long time member of Club Penguin. The last game I played is Super Mario Brothers on the Wii U. ~ Graciva Girl
Nate_Dad
Noob
Noob
Well, Minecraft, then Minecraft, Oh yeah Clash Royale, Fallout Shelter, Minecraft, I see a trend here. Okay I'm a 41 yo minecraft junky!! My server for almost 3 years just up and vanished this week. No website, No servers, just gone. So, it was time to find a new place to call home that will be better for my kids and me. My previous server, was pretty good for kids but every once in a while a new person would show up and ... Praying Prism will never be that way!! I can't wait!!

ND
Joey_Roddy
Noob
Noob
The last game I played was MINECRAFT for the computer PC.
cdbacon
Noob
Noob
slitherio
CraZy_Ernie
Noob
Noob
PC: Minecraft
PS4: Mass Effect - Andromeda
Old School: Connect 4 w/ my 5y/o
KatyGirl07
Noob
Noob
I played candy land yesterday
Chilly0ne
Noob
Noob
The last game i played was Minecraft, just a few min ago.
NatetheGreat0812
Noob
Noob
crossy roads
mmcmullen3
Noob
Noob
Minecraft on another server, I play star wars battlefront sometimes, and empire total war. I like strategy.
sebastionfox
Noob
Noob
miiineeecccraft :D
J.K. Riki
If you don't count the mobile game I play on my phone, the last game I played was Zelda: BotW yesterday. It's a terrific gaming experience and I've enjoyed almost every minute! I say almost because there were/are some rather frustratingly difficult parts, such as Death Mountain. Sigh... I never like Death Mountain in these games... Lousy lava...
TortugaDM
Noob
Noob
I played some Minecraft yesterday. That was the last actual game that I played. But I have a game/program on my phone that is helping me learn Korean.
Sketchz14
Noob
Noob
Lots Of Smash bros wii u... like... alot...
Howsha
Noob
Noob
The last game I played was Need for Speed World (offline server) I used to play the online server but it was shut down 2 years ago by EA. Some guys have made the game files available to the community (Soapbox Racing) so fans of the game can play it again offline. The same guys (Soapbox Racing) have been working on an online server that is only open on Saturdays. The rest of the week it is in closed beta. The Russian servers are open and are pretty stable I have been told, but I am waiting for the US servers with a few of my racing buddies. I also play Need for Speed Most Wanted online (PS3) I am a big fan of racing in general :D
Double_Pixel
Noob
Noob
Greetings,

The last game I played was Minecraft - local map on the pc and Star Wars Puzzle Droids on the phone.