No
No votes
Need more info
No votes

Total votes: 4

LTB_Strax_Core

Role play Town!

Postby LTB_Strax_Core » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:00 am

I want to make a new town, with a twist! Instead of it being like Heidi's town, it will be a Modern Role playing town in survival. Before I undergo this big project, I wanted to know if anyone would enjoy it, or if I'd be alone in my endeavor.

(Read all posts below for more info)
Last edited by LTB_Strax_Core on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

LTB_Strax_Core

Re: Survey for a new minecraft project.

Postby LTB_Strax_Core » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:23 am

The City would be like real life, you choose between 3 styles of house, the color and decor. You'd probably pay 3 diamonds for the property and house combined. Then, you create your role in society, using the open job positions. Then, you will be payed from your employer, who will be payed by their customers.

Edit: The house would cost different depending on what type it is.
Last edited by LTB_Strax_Core on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LTB_Strax_Core

Postby LTB_Strax_Core » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:26 am

There will be a bank system, you go up to a teller and give them your bank card and say weather you want to withdraw or deposit and the amount. I personally would keep a book and quill of my bank account records, so if the bank has an error, justice can occur.

evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Postby evered » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:24 am

I heard my name o-o

also
ROLEPLAY?????

-dies-

LTB_Strax_Core

Postby LTB_Strax_Core » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 pm

I heard my name o-o

also
ROLEPLAY?????

-dies-
You like to roleplay? Would you like to help in this cities construction?

LTB_Strax_Core

Postby LTB_Strax_Core » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:58 pm

There will be a bank system, you go up to a teller and give them your bank card and say weather you want to withdraw or deposit and the amount. I personally would keep a book and quill of my bank account records, so if the bank has an error, justice can occur.
Also, the bank will keep records and will send you records every month of your balance, and if that matches your bank account records, all is well. If it doesn't, either you forgot about a withdraw, or forgot a deposit. If there is a mistake where you somehow have more money then you should, and you tell the bank, you will get 50% of it to keep, while if you try to keep it all and the bank finds out, they take it and a small fee.

- Edit: You might also be thrown in jail, depending on the circumstance.
Last edited by LTB_Strax_Core on Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LTB_Strax_Core

Postby LTB_Strax_Core » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:15 pm

We will have a police system, and like real life, you'll be able to be arrested if reasonable crimes and punishments are against you. If the bank has missing money, and the day that happened your the only clerk who worked, good chances you'd be arrested for further questioning.

We will have a Military system, a small airbase, with fighter jets, boats and tanks. (They look really cool, ask to see them on Prism creative) The General, will hold some political power (one vote). If the Mayor, the owner of the city, decides to cut the military budget in half, when that is not possible, the General can get another one of his colleges (Look for a section on the Engineer and Shopkeeper) to back him up.

The Mayor is the face of the political system of the city, and has 1.5 votes. The Mayor will be elected every three months staggering the General, Engineer, and Shopkeeper. (So the Mayor gets elected, a month later new members of the Governing Council, so they can teacher the new Mayor about political meetings and such) I don't want to be Mayor, just because I built the system, doesn't mean others can't use it.

The Engineer will be the head of the building program, makes sure the Mayor doesn't stop work to maintaining and growing the city. They have 1 vote. The Engineer is like the General, but in charge of building, not soldiers.

The Shopkeeper is the backbone of the city, they will keep the cash flowing from shops, to the government for records and splitting the payment among workers. They keep records of what company got how much in what month, and if that was higher or lower then normal. They also have one vote.

Votes are the amount of power in political meetings, in the city council.

- Edit: The shopkeeper is pretty much a bank, except after collecting all the profits, divides them among the owners of companies and tells them the amount to give each employee. There isn't an hourly wage or anything, if you worked your job while role playing with AT LEAST two other people during a month you get paid a flat rate. The only difference between rates is between different careers, and if your the owner of the company. EX: Your an employee at a grocery store, you get payed 2 diamonds a month, while the manager gets 3. Your friend who's a cop, also gets 3 diamonds a month.
Last edited by LTB_Strax_Core on Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Postby JesusIsLord713 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:05 pm

This sound like a LOT of fun! I hope this actually comes to pass, and I'll help you out. :D
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!

evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Postby evered » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:35 pm

I’d love to help! Tell me when (if) we get started, I could help design some things or build something. :3

LTB_Strax_Core

Postby LTB_Strax_Core » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:24 pm

This sound like a LOT of fun! I hope this actually comes to pass, and I'll help you out. :D
I’d love to help! Tell me when (if) we get started, I could help design some things or build something. :3
Actually, I've already designed one house and started a second one. I've also designed stuff for the military. So far, it's not an if, it's a when.

- Edit I've also got some people who took a survey in-game about this project and they liked it, so I have enough people to start a small town, not including people who haven't been told and might want to join.

LTB_Strax_Core

Re: Survey for a new minecraft project. (Role play Town)

Postby LTB_Strax_Core » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:23 pm

I see in the poll someone wants some changes, what changes should be made to this?

evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Postby evered » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:32 am

I see in the poll someone wants some changes, what changes should be made to this?
...dragons....

Reptiles...
Bears...

...animals....

LTB_Strax_Core

Postby LTB_Strax_Core » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:24 pm

...dragons....

Reptiles...
Bears...

...animals....
There are animals, mobs

LTB_Strax_Core

Re: Role play Town!

Postby LTB_Strax_Core » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:17 am

This town needs a name, so give me some suggestions. I'll take the top 5 and make a poll about which is best!

Return to “Minecraft”