Shops!

All Minecraft posts go here
amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin

Shops!

Postby amyjo88 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:30 pm

I love having a shop on the server, I was wondering what kind of shops people are planning on having?

Also, what kind of shop would you like to see? I might do an enchanted book shop but I was also thinking about doing something different. Maybe a potion shop? Does anyone really use potions? Or a rare item shop...

Servant of the King
Are you human?: Yes!

Re: Shops!

Postby Servant of the King » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:32 pm

I don't really use potions at all, but I use enchanted books all the time! That would be a great idea for a store.
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus."
--Romans 8:1

Coals_of_fire
Noob
Noob

Postby Coals_of_fire » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:46 am

book shops are a good idea i have made maybe about 20 diamonds at this time just selling books

amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin

Postby amyjo88 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:11 pm

yeah i had an enchantment shop last time, it was pretty cool. I think I'll do a lot of exploring this time around and sell cool stuff I find.

Starfire11
Gamer
Gamer

Postby Starfire11 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:58 am

I usually sell wood and raw materials (dirt, cobble, sand). This time I might add on foods like beef, cakes, cookies, pies etc.

I liked amyjo's shop where you can get diamonds for other things. That helped a lot :D.
i thank You . . . for most this amazing day: for the leaping greenly spirits of trees and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything which is natural which is infinite which is yes
-e. e. cummings

amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin

Postby amyjo88 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:12 am

my new shop is open! go toward the east and my shop is on the right! Let me know what you think, it's only partially stocked, just getting started. Some enchanted items, shulker boxes, end rods, and one elytra are probably the best things. Also some minecart stuff from a mineshaft i raided.

if i get rich i might "sell" diamonds again. it was handy for getting items i got tired of collecting...

Return to “Minecraft”