Some Thoughts on the New Server (and praise for our gracious King!)

All Minecraft posts go here
Servant of the King
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!

Some Thoughts on the New Server (and praise for our gracious King!)

Postby Servant of the King » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:09 am

Hey all!

I just met Reverend tonight (mmcmullen3), one of the founders of the Agape Christian Network (home of Fully Awakened Ministries and now Prism), and I must say that I am beyond impressed. Reverend is a solid, Christ-loving and God-honoring man who is using Minecraft not just as a game or passive ministry, but a full and powerful tool for Jesus! He was actually the one who approached us and offered us the opportunity of joining with them, and I must say that I don't regret the move one bit! This is by far worth anything I've lost in the reset.

This server is really a marvel, with two survival worlds (one of which is a futuristic space-age world), another world dedicated to Biblical places and buildings like Herod's temple and Jerusalem (made as close to Biblically accurate as possible), a place called 5worlds that's dedicated to presenting the Gospel in a unique way to nonbelievers and helping those already born-again to examine themselves more deeply, and other massive worlds with incredible builds, all dedicated to our Lord.

I know this whole situation has been difficult, but I really think that we are going to really like our new home with Agape Creation Network. I thank the Lord for such a wonderful opportunity to connect (and have lots of fun) with other believers in a place overtly made to bring glory to the One who deserves it all!

Looking forward to new adventures,

Serv
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus."
--Romans 8:1

Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Re: Some Thoughts on the New Server (and praise for our gracious King!)

Postby Woiv » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:03 pm

Yep, a good crowd. Its pleasure to be connected!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o PRISM's Minecraft server admin.
o CCGR forum moderator.

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict

Re: Some Thoughts on the New Server (and praise for our gracious King!)

Postby ZappierVirus » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:13 am

I really like the new server, it was well worth it.
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.

Return to “Minecraft”